Online registration will be closed on
On-site registration is available. If you are intending to register on-site, please let us know via
Flowchart for registration and abstract / proceedings submission process
NOTE: All fees are in Thai Baht
The last day to register online is August 15
Early Registration Rates
(by July 15
Regular Registration Rates
(by August 15
(with valid student ID card)
Full Conference Registration
Full Conference Registration
Not a TSB member? Learn more about becoming a member
Full registration includes the following:
- Conference package, name tag and program
- Access to all conference events and exhibition.
- Reception Dinner, Two luncheons, Conference Refreshments.
Payment of Registration Fee
- Registration fees are payable in Thai Baht (THB) via bank transfer to the following:
Siam Commercial Bank
Swift Code: SICOTHBK
Registrant is responsible for all taxes, bank charges.
Cash is only acceptable for on-site registration.
- Participants are eligible for student rate if he/she is a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate student.
- Students must provide the scanned copy of their valid ‘Student Identification Card’ and submitted through online
one (1) paper per person per-registration is allowed under this rate.
Eligibility for Member Rates
- Please note that in order to be eligible for member Conference Registration pricing, your membership application must be
and processed by the deadline for that price category.
- You are required to indicate your membership number during online registration (please check your member ID
- A letter confirming your registration will be e-mailed to you once you have completed registration online and made the
- Upon presentation of this letter at the Conference Registration Desk you will be supplied with your Conference Package
and an official receipt.
- Registration fees are nonrefundable.
- Registrations are transferable (within the same membership category) until August 15
th with a ฿500 administrative transfer fee.
We are not responsible for problems beyond our control such as weather conditions, travel difficulties, visa problems,
health issues, etc.
- Payment must be received by August 15
th, 2018. If payment has not been received by this date, the registration will be cancelled.
Letters of Invitation
TSB will provide letters of invitation upon request to registrants only in the following circumstances:
- Registration is paid in full.
- Registrants must use an email address affiliated with an institute of higher education or a recognized organization related
to international higher education.
- Foreigners entering Kingdom of Thailand is required to obtain a visa from a Royal Thai Embassy or a Consulate. Certain
countries do not require a visa if they meet visa exemption requirements, please check
- Please submit the request for additional documents from the conference organizer via